Tax Accountant Granada Hills 818.368.5374   | Contact

Frequently Asked Questions

What's new in tax changes this year?

I claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit on my return. When will I get my refund?

How long can I claim my children as dependents?

Is there a certain amount of income an unmarried dependent must make before he or she has to file an income tax return?

If I am in a payment plan for last year's federal taxes, can I still receive a tax refund?

If my dependent child files a return, can he or she claim his or herself as a dependent?

Do I need to claim a child as a dependent in order to qualify for head of household filing status?

What is the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?

If I make a mistake on my federal return, what should I do?

What are split refunds?

When do I have to file quarterly individual estimated tax payments?

Can I check the status of my refund online?


Internal Revenue Service

Downloadble forms, instructions, and general information from Uncle Sam.

Franchise Tax Board

The department that collects state personal income taxes and bank and corporation taxes for the State of California.

California Society of Enrolled Agents

EAs are licensed by the federal government to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service and assist with tax planning and the preparation of tax returns.

National Association of Enrolled Agents

The National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) is a national association of over 11,000 independent, licensed tax professionals called Enrolled Agents (EA).

A Stone's Throw | Personal & Business Tax Services
Call for your free initial consultation or to setup an appointment.
(818) 368-5374
© A Stone's Throw 2011 | Web Design by Infinite Communications